LooPo Road Trip 4 Pack - 2 Original LooPos/2 Travel Size
LooPo Road Trip 4 Pack
Get a set of two Original LooPo Seat Belt Tension Adjusters and a set of two Travel Size Loopo Seat Belt Tension Adjusters. They come packed in a re-closable bag with enclosed instructions.
Is your seat belt uncomfortable? If you are tired of seat belts that cause discomfort, constrict you around the neck or wrinkle your clothes, then try LooPo Seat Belt Adjuster. This small plastic device clips on to your seat belt and allows for some slack to your seat belt and is absolutely safe to use when driving. Made in the USA, LooPo has been in business since 1988 providing comfort without compromising safety to hundreds of thousands of drivers in the US and Canada. LooPo is an innovative product that allows you to control the placement of your seat belt without compromising safety.
According to the National Safety Council seat belts are your most effective form of protection in a crash. Yet, millions of Americans don’t always buckle up.
The biggest offenders are:
- Truck drivers
- Pickup truck drivers
LooPo keeps within National Highway Traffic Safety Administration slack guidelines for seat belts. This amazing product is extremely easy to use; just clip it on to your seat belts, give it about an inch slack and lock it in place.
Give yourself some slack . . . with the LooPo!
This easy-to-use seat belt adjuster allows you to control your seat belt's tension, can be adjusted to fit any individual, and prevents clothing from wrinkling under the seat belt.
LooPo Seat Belt Adjuster is perfect for:
- Bigger people
- Shorter people
- People wearing nice clothes
- People who find the seat belt uncomfortable
- Patients recovering from surgical wounds
- The elderly
- People with limited mobility
- Those who are tired of feeling the seat belt cut into their necks
3 Steps to Easy, Tool-Free Installation of LooPo Seat Belt Adjuster
After buckling your seat belt:
- Detach the top of the adjuster from the bottom by holding both pieces and sliding them in opposite directions.
- Position LooPo on your belt strap, with the red lock and flap facing you. Snap back together as it was originally.
- Slide the adjuster towards the seat belt retractor, and pull the strap out an inch or so, allowing enough slack for your comfort. Lock into position by sliding the red lock to the right; unlock to the left or to re-adjust.